Karnevor
LP COVER 1watching it burnoutcasts album coverfloorA15Bnever new

Karnevor

Total Plays:
137,984
Profile Views:
191,908

FEATURED ARTISTS

SpeakEASY Shigg
NEXXT
ducmarco23
LAW

About Karnevor

I live to make Music it's my therapy as i'm sure it is for many of you out there, the only problem is i have so many different kinds inside me it's hard to put me into One Box, but hay who wants to be stuck in a box....Nobody !

Any older Music that you mabe looking for (that's been taken down) can be found on my Soundcloud, Spotify, Apple Music, itunes, Amazon & any other Good Digital Outlet....T ... read more

Members

Ben Karnevor Seal

I'm just a normal guy from the UK (Great Britain) who wants to make the world a little better by trying to spread my Music far & wide. Being new to N1M it's really been amazing the Love & Support everyone from around the world is showing me, music is a real BIG BARRIER BREAKER !! I have lived all over the EU (Europe) in my time growing up & have even been as far as Canada & the Wonderful U.S.A but Ibiza in Spain is where i find myself at home the most with it's white beaches, world famous sunsets, clubs, people & family. I've been lucky over the years to of DJ'ed in many of the islands top clubs & let me tell you i've seen some things that would make your head spin so i suppose that is where i get my main inspiration for the Dance, House, Techno etc: Ibiza really does have it all in one place when it comes to the wide spectrum we call Dance Music, oh ! how i love that crazy sun soaked white isle. When it comes to the Hip Hop & Rap well that's a completely different part of my Musical Brain....i mean i don't consider myself to be a rapper it's more of a concept thing & when it comes to my lyrics 95% are true, about me, my life, where i've been what i've done but the other 5% i can put myself in any situation, person, place you name it i can & will become it so N1M you've got some real dope s#*t coming your way in the next year i just hope you are ready ?!?! So with your help we can try Brighten this Crazy World Up.....Karma....if you give you get !! WORD. BBC INTROducing (BBC Radio Network in the UK) have had me on their show 14 times since Nov 2016 with One Heartbeats Mini Mix, 3 Heartbeats Showcases, 9 Different Tracks, On the Best of the Year 10th Anniversary Show & A RECORD OF THE WEEK with "The Girl with the Scar on Her Face" GOOD TIMES !! @karnevor Always Something Different !! Music Lives Matter. Kar-Ne-Vor = To Mash Beats & Synths together to make a New Sound or Sounds. i.e Music. KarNeVor - Music Producer, Songwriter, House & Techno Dj, Rapper, All round Nice Guy and a Graphic Art's Designer of Soundcloud Banners, Profile Pictures & Single or Album Cover Art.

Ben Karnevor Seal

Cover Art Design DJ Music Producer Rapper Recording Artist
I'm just a normal guy from the UK (Great Britain) who wants to make the world a little better by trying to spread my Music far & wide. Being new to N1M it's really been amazing the Love & Support ever...
807685
807688
807700
807701
807703
821403
824699
824700
824702
826335
826337
834714
835034
837136
837137
840442
840443
840841
842043
842046
842049
842089
843932
843937
846178
846182
846186
846203
846225
847912
858357
874085
877302
877303
878807
:blush: :scream: :smirk: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rage: :disappointed: :sob: :kissing_heart: :wink: :pensive: :confounded: :flushed: :relaxed: :mask: :heart: :broken_heart: :expressionless: :sweat: :weary: :triumph: :cry: :sleepy:

#title

#text

#title

#text


Please wait. Verifying...