Hello, guys! Good energies to all. Once again I am here present in thanks to the new conquered friends and the old ones as well. Thanks for the shares and for being in my N1M Networking. Thanks, guys, I love you guys!
... For now continue listening to the singles. I will be posting new songs. Very grateful to everyone for understanding.
Did you feel that roar that crossed the internet? https://heynando8x.hearnow.com is ready! Grab the megaphone and go screaming out the streets! Heynando8x has arrived! Wow, my site at HearNow was released There's also the option: http://heynando8x.bandcamp.com/track/the_dawn Good luck, guys! Heynando8x
Hello guys! (Subscribers / I am full of contentment, without words of thanks, to have them here as friends. None of this would be happening without the participation of everyone here present, FRIENDS GLOBAL this is the definition found. I am working hard to launch new compositions and how I need to every possible support, I hope to continue offering the best that I can, ok? HERE I leave one of the available links: heynando8x.bandcamp.com/track/lets-dance-the-hunting Good fun, Heynando8x
Guys, I would like to thank everyone for their unconditional support, the recommendations of my Posts, and my Music. It is very important for me to have you as partners, my SUCCESS remains 1% of my effort, the other 99% I attribute to you, so THANK YOU is very little in the face of MUCH. Thank you guys, love you! http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/heynando8x4
Hello, friends, boys and girls, followers EVERYONE! Already available worldwide two songs: The Dawn and more recently Let's Dance (The Hunting) http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/heynando8x4 I hope you like it and I'm rooting for it, okay? Bye, guys!